Why service your Aircon?
The service process for an Aircon unit is vital for many reasons but we can name a few:
* An Aircon system doesn't actually use fresh air from out side your room or office unlike some people think, its rather uses the same indoor air but after it goes threw filtration and then cooling process in the Evaporator unit. with time and relative colder temperatures bacteria, fungus and dust particles will form inside the indoor unit which in turn will be circulated with the cold air coming out of the Aircon, that is when service is essential to clean and treat the unit so you and your family breath fresh clean air.
* Service is very important to maintain proper performance as to keep your Aircon at peak and be more dependable and reliable at all times and get the maximum comfort.
* Aircons consume a big portion of your monthly power bill and proper service can make a significant difference in reducing the power consumption on your unit.
* Proper service will increase the life span for your unit.
* Servicing your Aircon is also important to validate the warranty you get when installing the Aircon.
Xtreme check list for major service:
* Anti-bacteria treatment for healthier breathing.
* Treat& clean evaporator coil
* Treat& clean condenser coil
* Flush drain pipes& check water flow
* Wash& clean or replace indoor unit filters
* Regulate refrigerant (R22, R410a) pressure& and gas top up if needed
* Locate and report any unusual noises
* Check brackets
* Clean blower fans
* Check electrical connections& wiring
* Check copper pipings & joints
* Check compressor
* Check sensors
* Test run the unit
* any repairs done to the HVAC unit (gas leaks, wirings, water pumps,Drain pipes etc)
* replacing of any faulty parts or components
* Gas top ups are included in the regular major service however if the unit is completely empty
due to a gas leak and we have to re-gas it, that will be charged separately.